Wednesday 9 March 2011

Everything seems so much better when the sun is shining!

We all notice a difference when the sun has his hat on and is high in the sky. The winter months are depressing and the cold makes it even worse.

The last two days have been filled with glorious sunshine, enough to make even Gillingham seem like it's not so bad after all. Amongst the chavs, hobos and generally quite deformed characters, the sun makes it all better.

No matter what troubles you may have, a nice afternoon walk to catch some rays will sort you right out. It's something so simple, and easy to do, but it works.

I have only realised recently how much of a difference the sun makes to everyone's mood. Walking around uni when the weather is good, you notice how much it actually affects the mood. 

In the words of that great boy band Five;

"I woke up today with this feeling,
Better things are coming my way.
I know the sunshine has a meaning,
And nothing left can get in my way."

So, everyone, get out and enjoy the sun, remember that everything is going to be all right, and forget about the stress of work and all. Roll on summer!

No comments:

A few pieces of my mind - basically just stuff I either feel like writing down or think that others should indulge in.