Sunday 23 January 2011

I Have Never...

The next part of that sentence will probably be a shock to many people. I usually get the response "oh my god, you've never seen...?"

I'm used to it by now but there are quite a few films that I have just never got around to watching. Ok, so here goes - I have never seen Forrest Gump, Top Gun, any of the Star Wars and until I watched The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull over Christmas, I hadn't seen any of the Indiana Jones films either - at least not all the way through.

So, I have made it my mission to see all the films I really should have, but never got around to watching. I will finally make sure I get around to watching the Terminators, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Mad Max and Braveheart all the way through.

I'm going by Empire magazine's top 500 greatest films of all time and I reckon in about a year I might have worked my way through all of them. Starting with Jailhouse Rock...

No comments:

A few pieces of my mind - basically just stuff I either feel like writing down or think that others should indulge in.